Thursday, September 3, 2009

UGH...bad day.

So I had a bad day and it's only day 3!!! I started off with good intentions by going for brisk walk w/ August. Then I had a good breakfast and then I just snacked all day! I think I am probably within my calorie count for the day BUT I don't even want to go there. Ugh.

Oh well...back on it tomorrow! I've already seen a two pound deficit on the scale after 4 days...woohooo!

I plan to hit the gym twice more this week... (making it 5 days at the gym and 6 days of exercise in general!)

Need.More.Motivation!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

You sound pretty motivated to me! ;o) One thing I've learned over the last 9 months is that balance is a good idea. When I would get too hard on myself I would occasionally sabotage my hard work. If you stay within your calories but splurge a little, don't beat yourself up. Just do a little better the next day! Congrats on all your exercise and your loss already! I know I'm jealous! ;o)

Christen Farmer said...

we're all gonna slip every now and then.. Lord knows i have, but as long as you're within your calorie range i wouldn't beat myself up about it too much. And going to the gym that much is awesome!! just keep it up.

Shannon said...

OH GIRLS THANK YOU! I really appreciate it! I haven't been on here much...it's been BUSY! I appreciate it though!