Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yikes...bad about blogging!!!

It's been busy around here w/ the usual daily hustle that comes along with a 3 year old (a high maintenance 3 yo!) and a 5 month old. We all got sick (except for August) and we all still have lingering coughs! Annoying. Plus I've been busy w/ work and my husband has been traveling for work. ARGH!

Because of the cough I was unable to work out a few days. Then one day of spinning got canceled and rescheduled for a time I could not make it.

I am burning the candle at both ends here, but doing the best I can! I don't think I've lost anymore, but I haven't gained either. I am back to spinning 3 times this week (2 down already!) and I plan to make it to the gym 2 other times. Need to get some weight training in!

I will hopefully keep up w/ this blog a bit better than I have!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been struggling this week as well. Keep up the good work though. Man spinning is awesome! It kicks my butt every time. My scale hasn't gotten any lower either but I’m holding steady and for that I’m grateful!

Shannon said...

That's AWESOME Mindy (for holding steady, not for struggling)! Looks like you have a brand new babe too! I need to check out your blog...

Keep up the good work!