Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three pounds down...

47 to go! Haha. In all seriousness, I DO have an ultimate weight loss goal but baby steps here! I am hoping to be down 25 by Christmas (or around that time).

I am happy that my weight is FINALLY budging! I have been counting calories and working out like mad. Well, until I got sick this week! Only one spinning workout in this week...next week it is back ON! I am really excited to finally see the scale budging. I have lost 7 lbs since July 20th so in less than 2 months...that's a good start! :)

8 comments:

Karilynn said...

3 lbs is awesome! It's so fun to see you so motivated! I totally get the "ultimate goal thing" it's awesome to have a babystep goal for the comp. It's so COOL to reach your goal. 25 lbs is totally doable. Keep counting those calories and bustin' that booty!

Mindy said...

WAY TO GO!! 3 pounds is fantastic! An excellent start and it sounds like you’re doing everything right to take it of f and keep it that way which is the most important part. Keep up the good work!

Elise said...

Great job! I'm so happy to see people succeeding in the competition already! Keep up the good work!

Melissa Davis said...

CONGRATS! It's FUN to see weight changes! Keep up the great work!

Kathy Scoffield said...

That is great! Congrats. Isn't it motivating to see that it can happen. :)

Sarah said...

Good job! I could only hope to have the determination that you have at this stage. Keep it up and stay with it!

Ellura said...

great week!!! congrats!

Shannon said...

OH WOW thanks for all of the encouragement!!! Love it!